Thursday 26 January 2017

I'm back!

It's about time I started sharing my crafting exploits again. I must warn you that there is going to be a shift though. I have little time for my own craft these days but I do plenty of toddler crafts. Jessica is very good at indulging me (as well as making her own requests sometimes) and I do a weekly craft at a local, wonderful, toddler group.

The first craft I want to share was created by transferring Jessica's drawings onto wood and then burning over the image. I really love these and made quite a lot as gifts at Christmas. I do need to improve my pyrography skills but that will come with time and practice. I spotted some lovely ideas on the Hobbycraft blog yesterday that I might well try at some point.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...