Sunday 31 August 2014

Cow Bag!

Here’s the bag as promised yesterday. It’s about 45cm by 30cm from memory, so quite large. I used one of my bags as a guide so that it didn’t look too weirdly proportioned. I really hoped that I was on safe grounds with this present because Sarah does love a funky bag and animal prints. I fully lined the bag with some upcycled sheets and as you can see, I placed a red popper at the top to keep the bag closed. I effectively created two identical bags from the two fabrics then attached the handles to the outside of the lining before sewing the two pieces together. The letters used the same template and technique as on the cushion. I am really pleased with how this one turned out.

IMG_1054

IMG_1058

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...