Monday 31 March 2014

Mini Ribbon Blanket

Inspired by my wonderful sister-in-law, Ruth, and facilitated by a trip to a fabric shop with her last week I have managed to steal enough time today to make a mini ribbon blanket for Jessica. Ruth gave us the one at the bottom of this post when Jess was born and the little lady decided that she adores it this weekend now that she can grab and hold on to things properly. Unfortunately she was a little sick on it yesterday so we obviously need one to wash and one to use. I had the ribbon and buttons (which are large and VERY firmly attached) by me so here is my version…

FB_354     FB_355

Ruth’s requires more skill and has a fabulous knitted back to the blanket. The elephant fabric came from the same shop. Here it is…

FB_356     FB_357

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...