Friday 27 December 2013

More gifts for Baby B

I finished work and Brownies last week and was inundated with presents for Baby B. All of my sixth form classes had talked to each other about what they were getting and seemed to each take a theme, which was incredibly impressive! One group went for books, another for toys, a third for clothes and one group even named a star after the baby. My final Year 13 class opted to get creative and made this fantastic mathematical mobile for the nursery…
IMG_0513edit
Year 11 came up with an equally touching idea as the designed this bodysuit which they then got made…
IMG_0515edit
Meanwhile, other people have been busy knitting cardigans for the little one. The two in lemon were made by Steph and my mother-in-law was busy making the white one for Christmas. I particularly love the duck buttons!
IMG_0517editIMG_0518edit
IMG_0514edit
Thank you everyone, this is certainly one loved and lucky baby that I’m having!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...