Wednesday 6 June 2012

Learning to knit with two little helpers

Mum taught me how to cast on last night. She also reminded me how to knit and taught me to purl. I have completed another three rows this morning but I definitely have the same tension problem with knitting that I have with crochet. I now have the stitches so tight that I can’t get my second needle through them. Oops. I didn’t think we’d get very far at the start because Queequag was keen to play. Mum claims he is the reason that she gave up knitting years ago. Once I’d finished for the day Fanta came in and grabbed the ball from the side table and also got involved. It’ll be so much easier at home!

P1060261blogP1060260blog

P1060262blog   P1060263blog

P1060264blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...