Sunday 13 May 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my 30th birthday and I have been spoilt rotten all week. I’m currently having a quiet day recovering from last night’s party and thought I’d share the handmade pieces that I have received…

The first is a lovely hand-stitched make-up bag from Anny. See more of her things on madebyanny

P1060174_blog

This is a lovely little brooch from Maggie that will look fabulous on my new bag from Amy…

P1060173_blog

Ruth made this crocheted flower card…

P1060181_blog

Frances has done a fantastic job of curve stitching this card..

P1060182_blog

This one is from Steph and I just have a couple of days before her birthday so I’d probably best get cracking…

P1060178_blog

This card was from Maggie and was handmade in India. The info on the back says it comes from www.card-chest.com

P1060179_blog

This one is not handmade at all but it has inspired me to have a go at making something similar soon…

P1060180_blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...