Wednesday 16 May 2012

Finishing touches

I’ve been incredibly busy this evening and it’s all been for my Year 13s. My first job was to finish the good luck cards for my form. Here are the eleven for those in my form that I don’t teach…

P1060195blog

Secondly, I made another owl - the first on my new machine. I have decided that I’ll do the last three on my old machine just because I’ll be far quicker on it. I need to learn how to better control my material when using the new one before I tackle things like soft toys. I also made good luck tags that I have stitched onto the owl’s ears.

P1060196blog     P1060197blog

Finally I set about this year’s batch of pyrography. I did thirteen implements in one sitting tonight. Now I’m exhausted and off to bed. Phew!

P1060194blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...