Thursday 7 January 2010

Wedding Ideas

With all this stupid snow keeping me from work (yes, I really do want to get back to normal now) I’ve been trying out some new designs inspired by those new books that I discussed in the previous post. However, I’m not going to blog about those until I’ve made a couple more so today’s post shows a few of the wedding designs that I’ve used in the past…

Becca and JonThis one was an A4 design that I put into a frame for Rebecca and Jon as part of their wedding present.

ruth weddingI made this one for my sister-in-law and her husband in November, it was well worth the time and effort – I love this card.

wedding invitationOur wedding invitation, simple and elegant, but it had to be, I made 55 of them!

wedding card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...