Saturday 21 November 2009

Some very simple cards

These are some of my simplest designs but they’re nice quick ones and are suitable for all kinds of occasions…

scan0001This one’s made using sticky-backed plastic tiles with some really funky designs on them.

Watercolour embossed daisiesThe daisies are stamped and embossed and then painted with watercolours.

11SD 2007I made 30 of these good luck cards when my first form group went on study leave to do their GCSEs. It took me ages to cut the apertures out by hand!

flamingoA very simple yet effective flamingo.

iris foldingThis was my first attempt at iris paper folding. Look out for many more designs in future posts.

Liam 2007For my cousin’s 16th birthday, nothing too fussy for the boys!

pyramid rosesThis pyramid is creating by cutting out the same image several times and cropping it before using foam pads to assemble the pyramid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...